We began taking phone reservations at 8:00 AM on March 1st. The e-mail request form will be available March 15, 2014.
May Long Weekend 2014 is now full except for No Hook Up tenting sites.
July Long Weekend 2014 is now full except for 4 small Power & Water sites. We also have No Hook Up tenting sites available – 5 of the remaining No Hook Up sites can accommodate RV’s.
August Long Weekend 2014 is now full except for No Hook Up tenting sites – 4 of the remaining No Hook Up sites can accommodate RV’s.
We do NOT maintain a waiting list.
The Canyon RV Resort & Campground
Radium Hot Springs,
British Columbia, Canada
A family-run campground for generations, catering to families and seniors looking for a quiet and carefully maintained park. We make every effort to screen out the party crowd, so that you can enjoy the beautiful grounds and then a quiet night’s sleep.
- A private little valley right in town.
- A clear blue stream running through.
- The Rocky Mountains out the front.
- The Purcells out the back.
- Big old trees, huge lawns and lots of flowers.
- Grassy tent sites & deluxe RV pads.
- Fully serviced bathrooms, laundry, playgrounds.
- Hot springs, hiking and too much golf nearby.
- Banff and Lake Louise around the corner.
- Attractively maintained and attractively priced.
- Reservations welcome.
Seasonal Rentals: We now offer some longer term rentals. Please look on our rates page for more information.
GPS co-ordinates to our office:
50° 37′ 41.63″ North 116° 04′ 05.26″ West
Over 80% of our clients are return customers. Join the regulars who keep coming back to this park and to the ever increasing amenities this resort region has to offer. Our reservation staff will work with you to try to find the site best suited to your needs, and then you can stroll the park to pick other favourites while you’re here.