Click on our Facebook link on the top right corner of this page for updated photos of the campground.
We began accepting telephone reservation requests for 2016 on March 1st. And we have been open for camping since Easter. We’re off to a great start.
For the May long weekend, May 20 to May 22, we have no sites available. Sorry.
The Canada Day weekend is now fully booked. Again, sorry.
For the August long weekend, July 29 to July 31, we have no serviced sites available. We have un-serviced sites remaining.
Labour Day long weekend, Sept 2 to Sept 4 has limited availability for serviced sites as well as unserviced remaining.
Please remember! One Unit, One Vehicle per site. We do not have any additional parking for extra cars.
The Canyon RV Resort & Campground
Radium Hot Springs,
British Columbia, Canada
A family-run campground for generations, catering to families and seniors looking for a quiet and carefully maintained park. We make every effort to screen out the party crowd, so that you can enjoy the beautiful grounds and then a quiet night’s sleep.
- A private little valley right in town.
- A clear blue stream running through.
- The Rocky Mountains out the front.
- The Purcells out the back.
- Big old trees, huge lawns and lots of flowers.
- Grassy tent sites & deluxe RV pads.
- Fully serviced bathrooms, laundry, playgrounds.
- Hot springs, hiking and too much golf nearby.
- Banff and Lake Louise around the corner.
- Attractively maintained and attractively priced.
- Reservations welcome.
Seasonal Rentals: We now offer some longer term rentals. Please look on our rates page for more information.
GPS co-ordinates to our office:
50° 37′ 41.63″ North 116° 04′ 05.26″ West
Over 80% of our clients are return customers. Join the regulars who keep coming back to this park and to the ever increasing amenities this resort region has to offer. Our reservation staff will work with you to try to find the site best suited to your needs, and then you can stroll the park to pick other favourites while you’re here.