Canyon RV Resort is now open for the 2017 season with all services available. Office hours currently are 9 AM to 7 PM. We’ll return any calls and emails we missed after hours.
Availability update for Holiday Weekends:
Thanksgiving weekend is the only long weekend with serviced sites available. Labour Day still has a few tent sites. July 1st and August long weekends are completely booked.
If you get the voice message when calling (250-347-9564), please leave a detailed message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Click on our Facebook link on the top right corner of this page for updated photos of the campground.
Please remember! One Unit, One Vehicle per site. We do not have any additional parking for extra cars.
The Canyon RV Resort & Campground
Radium Hot Springs,
British Columbia, Canada
A family-run campground for generations, catering to families and seniors looking for a quiet and carefully maintained park. We make every effort to screen out the party crowd, so that you can enjoy the beautiful grounds and then a quiet night’s sleep.
- A private little valley right in town.
- A clear blue stream running through.
- The Rocky Mountains out the front.
- The Purcells out the back.
- Big old trees, huge lawns and lots of flowers.
- Grassy tent sites & deluxe RV pads.
- Fully serviced bathrooms, laundry, playgrounds.
- Hot springs, hiking and too much golf nearby.
- Banff and Lake Louise around the corner.
- Attractively maintained and attractively priced.
- Reservations welcome.
Seasonal Rentals: We now offer some longer term rentals. Please look on our rates page for more information.
GPS co-ordinates to our office:
50° 37′ 41.63″ North 116° 04′ 05.26″ West
Over 80% of our clients are return customers. Join the regulars who keep coming back to this park and to the ever increasing amenities this resort region has to offer. Our reservation staff will work with you to try to find the site best suited to your needs, and then you can stroll the park to pick other favourites while you’re here.