We are now closed until next spring. Thanks to all of our campers for your continued visits to our park. We look forward to seeing you in 2019. Reservations by phone will begin on the 1st of March at 8 AM Mountain Time. The email request form will reopen on the 15th of March.
We have converted all of our unserviced sites into 50 Amp full hook-ups. We no longer have any tenting in the park.
Click on our Facebook link on the top right corner of this page for updated photos of the campground.
Please remember! One Unit, One Vehicle per site. We do not have any additional parking for extra cars.
The Canyon RV Resort & Campground
Radium Hot Springs,
British Columbia, Canada
A family-run campground for generations, catering to families and seniors looking for a quiet and carefully maintained park. We make every effort to screen out the party crowd, so that you can enjoy the beautiful grounds and then a quiet night’s sleep.
- A private little valley right in town.
- A clear blue stream running through.
- The Rocky Mountains out the front.
- The Purcells out the back.
- Big old trees, huge lawns and lots of flowers.
- Fully serviced bathrooms, laundry, playgrounds.
- Hot springs, hiking and too much golf nearby.
- Banff and Lake Louise around the corner.
- Attractively maintained and attractively priced.
- Reservations welcome.
Seasonal Rentals: We now offer some longer term rentals. Please look on our rates page for more information.
GPS co-ordinates to our office:
50° 37′ 41.63″ North 116° 04′ 05.26″ West
Over 80% of our clients are return customers. Join the regulars who keep coming back to this park and to the ever increasing amenities this resort region has to offer. Our reservation staff will work with you to try to find the site best suited to your needs, and then you can stroll the park to pick other favourites while you’re here.